Friday, August 29, 2008

Laughing laughing laughing !

TODAY IS SO FUNNY :D
but I hate lesson times, so boring !

Physics, was reading magazineee :D

Art, miss ng old asked us to sketch using what light under th table, siao.
aft that she say what two fingers thingy w her fingers pointing up.
I didn't see clearly what she was trying to do.
Yihong kept on saying her fingers trembling. she kept on repeating, HAHA!
miss ng old stared at her awhile, and started to scold her loudly-.-
LOLS sial ~
(she don't admit she's old!) O.O
I was playing w th bunny and hunter using hands.
miss ng old scolded me and asked me don't crazy in her classssss. I also not laughing.
she's mentally ill. .____.

english, was doing corrections, shiat idk that stupid ws needa hand in tml not leh, wth.
recess, forget lerh.
maths, was slacking in th toilet.
ang leng leng compain us to mr lai. and VE lesson get scolded. so bor liaooooo~
chinese lesson, was sleeping. then suddenly not sleepy anymore. Lol
talk to teacher using dialect hahhaa. that was fun ^^ & i love it! :P

after school went to have lunch at pizza hut with xinling, eilen, sofea, heidi, gwenn & sheena :)
after eating, xl, eilen, sof & me went to catch a movie, WALL . E ! xD

5pm plus ended, then xinling and eilen went home after that.
left me & sofea, went to popular and buy all those stuffs to do fer th teachers' day cards~
headed to mac after that. LOL
alot of funny things happened there . muahahhahhaa.
from 6plus till 10plus was in mac doing th cards. so long sial~ torturing torturing!
lolololololololololol.

we laugh like mad almost all th time.
It's been quite a long time since I laugh like this sial~! omgomgomg. lmao!
I just can't stop laughing.

went to bus stop still laugh laugh laugh. oh ya, sofea sacrificed her fingers while sticking those shiny lil things on th cards. LOL?! blahblahblahhhhh!

okok, she accompanied me wait fer bus, and bussed home after that. :D

CIAOS~

No comments: