Thursday, August 28, 2008

aimless ~

Chemistry lesson was feeling bored. :/
gave us back th test papers. I failed, but have some improvements lea! ^^
Physics, was copying answers from th board.

& I realised that my overall marks fer physics was th same as my overall marks fer chem. ha!
so coincidence sial~

didn't went fer recess, walked continuosly at th 3rd floorth, till th bell rang.
total, we walked 6 rounds! haaaa.
chinese, forget what we did alr. lolz

english, doing that orange book.
lol, mrs lai was so angry fer don't know what reason, then walked out of th class when her lesson havent even end yet.
then I was happaye :D
cos no need to ask peepos go whiteboard and write answers alr.
later do wrongly, she's gna scream her head off liddat. D:
VE, returned us our report book.
same subject pass again ._______________.

aft school, emily, xinling, eilen, jr, weixiong went fer th job thingy while I no have.
so stayed in school to wait fer emily.
watched them play interhouse netball.
then slacked around w jinxiang & huilin. aft that went to hub w siewhwi.



was waiting fer emily. then she came, and I walked around, then homed :)

No comments: