Saturday, August 30, 2008

tomorrow, last day of 7th month,

I wna watch High School Musical 3 !
Early morning nearly late, papa booked taxi and I cabbed to school.____.
wasting my money laaaaa! I planned not to go school tdy, but because of all th teachers' day's card was w me, so I've no choice but to go. th programmes were boring. don't need to elaborate more as there's not much things happened. I was just feeling so tired throughout th whole prog.
went off aft that, meet up w kristie :) then we bussed to primary school. Meet tianxin they all at J8. :) Reached already. Tianxin, Tianyang, Jason, Yichan, Benjamin and Haiyin also there. so many peeepos sial. LOLsssss. after that going 1pm alr, all went walk back to pri sch. First thing to do was........ EAT. hhahahha !
saw hilary, Sharmaine, Sharon, Albert, Yicong, Weiquan, Xiulian, Sherman, Georgia, Haslinda, and alot more. HA! aft eating, went to walk around.
and went to 4th floorth, find mdm teh. hahhaa she don't rmb me! cos I put braces .__________. mdm teh was my p5 & 6 chinese teacher, she veh fierce sial. LOL but then she was a good teacher after all ! Jacqueline came to find us after that :D chatted awhile and we went off already . headed to a hawker centre and rest . had drinks toooo, & we were all chatting alot. don't know chat how long. but then is quite long sial. lolz ,

No comments: