Wednesday, August 27, 2008

happaye birthday.

3 lessons art, gna die.
but then old biatch said she gna go fer don't know what course, so she send us to th library and do out 20 drawings and thumbnail composition.
HAHA ! SOOOOOOO FREEE. planned to sleep but I influenced by them, so I did my drawings while listening to earpiece at th same time. ^^

drew 2 more only, then veh tired. x_X
afterall only 12. 8 more to go. fug sial ~! tml need hand in alr. stupid old biatch! D:
die already lor~

english, so what summary corrections.
recess, forget what I do.
history, so sucks, thought I could be able to sleep.
maths, played games.
chinese, feeling veh tired. LOLZ

bussed down to bugis w emily & xinling aft school.
after xinling bought her things, and we trained back to angmokio.
headed to hub to buy sushi. LOL so hungry uh! :x

then bussed homeeeeeeeeeeee~
BUAIBUAI.



anyways,

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUENING ! (((((;

No comments: