Friday, August 15, 2008

Another boring day again. :/
anyways, changed my blogsong. ha! so long never listen to 只对你有感觉 alr. Lololololols!
Th second song reminds me of sec1. Lol siah.
first song tooo. kay shall start blogging.

Physics lesson, was reading magazine, so didn't pay attention to mr lee.
art. I was wondering if that stupid old hag gna scold us again fer not completeing that 20 drawings not.
& yet, I lef th drawings in class :x nevermind uh, I also didn't complete. Haa!
she praised us that, tdy we're GUAI eh. ^^
just had normal lessons, noting from whiteboard lor.
english. that stupid exercise again. D:
I really hate doing that don't know what main idea/topic exercise!
all so confused. :x yet still want me do fast fast. dream on.
recess, boring.
maths sucks.

chinese rawks, but I hate that teacher. anyhow teach only lol.
I LOVE CHINESE. ^^
HEHHEHE.
Seriously, I love this subject since I study in kindergarten :P LOL.
:D

Had assembly, was giggling when everybody singing school song. Lol.
I rmbered primary school , almost everyday singing national anthem, me and xiuyan, wanting they all kept on laughing like don't know what.
I rmberd one incident luh, super funny! ha! xD
anyways, nice dramas from th both express classes(;

After school, supposed t stay back fer art extra lesson.
but me & yihong didn't as we just stay back next wednesday. ^^
thn aft that emily, xinling & eilen went over to my house. LOl.
anyways my house was in such a mess. D:
and cooked noodles fer lunch. ha!
and we accompanied eilen & xinling to dental clinic to ask fer braces thingy.
went to mac and slacked. xD
LOL after that !
okay, 5plus. went to accompany them back to angmokio as I've got nothing better to do at hme. lolololololololololololololols!
shun bian send ah yi home. thn I slowly stroll to bus stop as thr's still sucha long way. ^^
NICE STROLLING :)
BYEBYE lah. hawhawhawww. go to watch th shows alr.


I don't wna waste anymore time. give up is th only way left. perhaos I've gotta make a decision soon. cos' it really hurts

No comments: