Saturday, August 16, 2008

HEY HAHA. lawls

Social studies, was copying th answers from th screen~
copy til I wna sleep.
maths, idk teach till where alr.
recess, full.
chemistry, say teach till 12.30pm, in th end also no have.
so qian bian uh. :x
but I still sleeping w/o lying my head on th table lehhhh, second time didn't get caught xD

After school, went over to Eilen's house w xinling and samantha. ^^
cooked spaghetti :D hahhahaa , yummmy yo! lol
aft that we're watching Beijing olympics :D
thn 2pm plus, went to school w eilen as she got band, me? went to school fer nothing, ha!
while xinling & samantha went home.

went to classroom and find emily! lawls~
aft that she went to cheerlead, while waiting fer her to dismiss, I went to library and sleep.
siewmai having meeting or what! HAWHAW.
so long didn't really chat w siewhwi alr, quite miss talking w her leh. :/ Lol
and tdy, we really had a great time talking. ha!
talk until i veh thirsty, drinks all almost drank finish.
till halfway, can't wait fer emily any longer as papa gna go outside eat. so sorraye D:
so I left w siewhwi first.
bussed home aft that(;

okay thats all,
ciaos~

I post peekchas on th wrong one :/ as you can see my life's boredddd !
only teeeeeve makes my life more interesting :D

No comments: