Thursday, August 14, 2008

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEHHHHH :D

I changed my blogskin again! cos I got nothing better to do. Lol
I'm happy with this blogskin, LOLS
tell you one more time uh, I HATE SCHOOL. SCHOOL REALLY SUCKS. duncha think so?
I really really really x100000000000000000000 hope this world no schooool!
fgin' bored :/
kay stop complaining. ^^

First lesson, chemistry, don't know where mdm aw go.
mr soh came & taught us. Lol
but I still can't concentrate don't know what happened recently lor.
cos I'm having headaches. but I don't think thats th reason, haiya whatever(;
physics! yuccccccks. lee's lesson also boring.
planning to rest, still can't rest well. so troubled w alot of things again.
I've got alot to think.
Recess, cool myself down. so goood.
chinese, so-so. was sleeeping. ^^
english, eeeeeeeeeeeeeyer. I don't like... errrr, not I don't like that subject,
is I don't like th teacher, sometimes sot sot also.
answer wrong also will get scolding, wthhhheaven. that's why I hate she calling me to answer.
WEIRD! :O tdy didn't call me, hope next time, forever also don't uh
aft that went comp lab.
V.E, went to comp lab also. so bored! and I forgot to bring my art bag homeee! shiatzzz.
I hope tml go school if have time anyhow do.
at least got more drawings if not that old witch's gna kill me.
I wna sue her :D curse her tml no come schooool. she can go & die.
detest her alot. fgin' teacher.

aft school, went to Sofea's house with sis, xinling and eilen lol.
eilen need went back to sch fer th dental thingy.
thn f&n student, miss lim xy! ha. she fried th nuggets. Xinling tooo! ^^
Eh, very nice lehhh. YUMMMMYLICIOUS* :D

I cannot do th frying, if not later chaotah. Lol !
thn aft that xinling & sofea used comp, while me & sis watching th Beijing olympic.
OMG. they're carrying th.... err forget what's that, nevermind.
colombia derh so strong liddat. Ha! so surprising girls also can ya! Hehh.
I fall asleep while watching :o so tiring!

4pm plus, we walked to hub to meet eilen and caught a movie, money not enough II.
Lol, me & sister watching th second time. heh hehhh.
all was crying in th end. );

Th ending reminds me of my mum.

世上只有妈妈好 !

I will always love my mum, forever.
I really didn't cherish her when she's around, till she was not w us anymore, I started to feel regretful and sorry.
But all too late alr, I shouldn't have argue w her!

MAMA! I REALLY MISS YOU ALOT!
I REALLLY REALLLLLLY MISSSSSSS YOU ALOT ALOT.

Your always see me not sad, you think I'm always so happy?
actually I'm not that happy anymore aft losing mama. Cos I can't always be so sad what.
I've got to smile more. like that is better.
Try.
anyways thanks alot my dear friends(;

I know your back at home even though we can't see you.
told my friends that I'll be afraid cos you came back, but not a human. your a soul.
can't touch you or what.
my friends told me not to be afraid, moreover she's my mum.
she'll not harm me. so not to be afraid. I should be happaye cos she's back to visit us!
But I really wna see you in my dreams D:
all I know I just miss you alot!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))));

sigh* why must I faced this reality?! It's sooooooo cruel you know, losing a mother NOW.
while seeing others so bless that still have mothers to care fer you all.
I'm so happaye fer your(;
hope your will cherish toooo.
I really hope you can come back to life again! :{
ok lor, stop all these ba. I don't wna myself to be soooo upset again.
THNG JOANNE! SMILE ALWAYS! (:

I'm back. aft th movie, it ended boout 6plus? thn we went to buy breads.
aft that bussed home. Lol.

Here are some peekchas taken tdy(; BYEBYE.

my prettaye sister. xD BLEHHHBOOOO.

your can ignored this stupid act lol.

my lovely girlfriends :P

No comments: