Tuesday, August 26, 2008

lost city

Today is another boring school day~

Maths lesson, was talking alot of nonsense. aft that veh tired.
P.E, was playing badminton. Lolz
th grip so smelly. :x then play til halfay, the shuttlecock keep on flying into th field, lol?
nevermind larr. AHAHA
recess, boring.
english, doing corrections.
chinese, was playing w emily. LOL don't know what happen, both of us like something wrong. ha!
and then playing while doing work ._.
took her retarded pic! :P but I won't wna post.

see, so hardworking, lol.

Headed to hub w emily, xinling, eilen & sofea aft that.
had lunch at central . then me, emily & sofea bought fries and drinks from mac.
aft eating, went to hub .
saw ruan jing tian, HAHHAHAHA !
aft that went to walk around in hub. aft that, eilen, emily & sofea went back to sch fer cca.
left me & xinling. Lolz

so went walking around in hub, met juliana & jiahui. haha
then we went to walk around again, headed to popular after that to buy things.
juliana and jiahui wna go home.

so me & xinling went to library~
did 10 drawings alr, uh! still left w 10 more drawings........ I'M DEAD TML.
try luh, later then draw cos veh tired alr. lolz no mood to do also.

I HATE NG SIEW KUAN LA! THAT STUPID OLD VIRGIN/BIATCH.

aft that, we walked back to central .
on th way, there was a weird man. hahahhaa so funny that I can't control my laughing-.-
he walked infront of us, then suddenly turned back .
then turned back and walk. don't know what he want. kept on repeating~
then I was saying he maybe walk wrongly cos he's cap covered his eyes so he can't see clearly. LOL
but then he kept on repeating, I don't think it's th cap's problem.
should be his mental problem? don't know lea.
& blahblahblahhhhh.

aft that bussed home :D

heard from my papa that grandma was hospitalized.
hope she can faster recover :)

BYEBYE.

No comments: