Saturday, July 19, 2008



HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO. Lol!
Today, lesson was so-so lor, but still boring! :x

Social studies, yucks. so bored, I thought can sleep in class.
But who knows choy wna go comp lab sial! :/ hai me can't rest D:
More boring inside th lab, & thr's stupid insect flying here & thr ! GRRRR.lol
In th end, also end its life~

Maths, lolol so bored also. Get back our papers. Haaaaa! Guess how much I get?
Lol, I did soooooooooooooooooooo BADLY :O and this mark I didn't get before in my life sial.
Nevermind norhh , I'm alr prepared(;
Thr's a reason behind it, was because I HATE MATHS :D
English, normal. But I don't like tht teacher ,
& I don't feeeel like going school tooo. sucks

2 periods of chemistry. Lawls!
spent time by chit chatting all th way throughout her lessons.
But we did copied th answers lea. Hahahhahaaa!
Lol, gna lesson end, talk bad bout mrs QUEK ! xD LOLOLOL. soooo funny lah.
laugh till stomache :/ Haa! okok, that's all fer now, gna play neopets! heh heh,

After that, gna watch my shows again :]

BYEBYE PEOPLES.

No comments: