Friday, July 18, 2008

HEY. haaa!


First, maths. ohmy! I hate it :/
so confusing , and caused my mind wna die. lol but in th end didn't really pay attention to th class.
Cause I was boring & tired. Idk why too. hahhha maybe last night watch teeve watch till too late alr? Nevermind uh :]
Next lesson, art :] quite fun today. Lol
cos we got to take pictures around th fourth and third floorth :D super fun laaaa. hahh!
better than staying in th room and listened to her talkings. Ha!
Took pictures cause we gna do for our coursework thingy.
My theme is Reflection. haaa, quite alot of us chose reflection, so we took alot of reflections xD
ahaaaah!

English, ohohhhhhhhhh~
Had letter writing test ? Lol sial! xD
My english was really toooo lousy lah, I didn't know what FACILITIES means! .___________.
Very OMG. poooooor english, haa!
Th more I look at this word, th more I found it strange and weird. as if I didn't learnt this word before. So weird laaaa D:
So, I anyhow do :D
Thn anyhow get scolded lor. lolololols !

RECESS, drank milk and liek so longlonglonggggg time didn't drink alr ,
Chinese, boring lesson. Just reading th newspaper.
V.E, lolol, divided into groups and do what group work thingy. Bout addiction to internet and blahblahhhhhblahhhhhhbleh. Lol!
But, I'm addiction to teeve! hehhh heh.
SUPER NICE.


TILL NOW I'M STILL WATCHING THAT SHOW :D

Okay, so after school went to hub with emily and xinling .
walked rounds & rounds & roundss around. hahahhahh! so 4plus went home :]
Homesweethome :D :D :DDDDDDD

hahhaa , oh!
tml's Evy's birthday! so here wishing ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVY! :D

No comments: