Sunday, July 20, 2008

:D
HAHA. yesterday was playing my neopets :] and aft tht went to watch my shows!
THAT NICE SHOW AGAINNNNN :D
your will think I'm mad, maybe? ^^

Tdy went to meet emily sis, and we went to hub and walk walk first,
before meeting other peeepos at yiochukang(;

1plus, we headed to yck and thn back to hub. Lols~
so we went to buy something to eat, we didn't went to eat proper meal. Haaa!
But we did eat some only, lol.
Aft that, we went to walk rounds & rounds & roundssssssssss in hub. :/
Sometimes, aft school we also did that (unless we're not sleeeeepy). Lmaoooo .

So, we went to catch movie, Th Dark Knight :D
Ohmy, it was nice ! nice nice movie I can say. Lol ,

Haahh, th batman was known as dark knight.

Uhhh, I wna watch prom night next, lol.
Hmmmm, okay aft th show we went to walk around againnn. :o
Emily meeeting her friend, eugene later on. & I'm gna went to eat dinner with my papa & meimei.
so sorrayeee that I couldn't be able to pei you sial~ :x
err, so her friend came, thn ask them acc me walk to mrt station thr, lol.
THANKS YAAAA! :D

& off ,

Trained to chinatown :]
and meet my papa & meimei thr, aft tht we went to mouth restaurant & makan :D
th vege is nice niceeee & ymmy laaaaa! lawls.
So we went to clarke quay aft we had our dinner.
Hm, walked around in th new shopping mall, and bored.

Trained back, and bussed home(;
Reached home, conference with hansiang & mich.
thn they going eat so hand up alr. Now blogging. :} haahahaah!



Hey sister!!!! hope ya recover sooon :D takeecareeee uh :]

No comments: