Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Was rushing to sch veh early in the morning as I need to take things. lolz :D
Reach sch, thought got peepo inside the class cause it was alr bout 6.50 plus alr mannn! Still nobody lah. But, saw serene in our class looking at demerit & merit file.
Asked her what she doing in our class lah. xD
Aft taking my things, she went accompanied me walked around the third floorth! :D thanks luh !
Dark dark one ! Zzzzzz
Afterwards, she went back to her class & I went to the usual place to meet Eve they all [:
Saw Eve reached alr ! muahhaaha~ thn play her hp & mine too! :P
7plus, siewmai & bell reached, Xuanting reached earlier than them. Went to sch tgt lo :D
HURRAYYYYYYYY :DDD NO flag-raising in th morning le ! hohohohoh~ ! happy happy :P Thn we went into class. Mrs Ng wanna collect the fund fiesta card. hahs ! never donate any money siahz-.- veh what lehs ~ thn told her I didn't bring :P She told me to bring it tml. LOLZ !
Art lesson was okay. Only
6 pupils came. Others were late or absent? lols
Drew pots again :x I think that I'm 'deproving' siahz. peepos improve I 'deprove'. Zzzzz Sigh*~ sad mannnn ! D:
But
learning drawing elipse . lmao ~ draw till veh funny :P Chinese lesson, not okay & okay lo-.-
Teacher was teaching us no link de things again-.-
ChuanChen had actually volunteered to read the passage luh ! LOLOLLLOL ! xDD
LOL ! :P I'm soooooooo bad laaaaaa ~!
SORRYAYE! [:
Eng lesson did the passage thingy. hahahas ! Mrs Lai was once being tricked again? Zzzz she veh bai chi siahz -.- eheh ~ nononono, she super duper good one kay! [: hohoh !
A long time didn't eat fruits le. Finally got to eat ! :D I super love honeydews! they
RAWKSSSS :D yummyyyy ! went back to class after that. Had our social studies. Damn weird that why didn't I fall asleep in his lesson luh? LOLS ! My eyes veh ting huaaaa eh :D
PHYSICS SUCKS ! was like wth mannnn! D: damn angryy with that lee tai shen lahhhh. :x stupid faceeeee :x
Moment he stepped into the class, I started to burst out laughing mannnxszxn ! Dunno why luh. Find that he was superrrr hilarious lo ! :D His hair behind was like 'pop out' de lah. Xinyi 12 & me kept laughing at him :P aahhahas !
Thn stupid TTAA sat just beside me -.- bldy hell lah him ! say me what derby's fan fer what!? gam pui lah him ! D: damn pissed with TTAA & his grps of idiot friends luh. wth! DDDDD: beat them beat till my last finger de knuckle bit swollen siahz. orh ceh liao laaaaaaa ! D: D:
& someone, please mind your words lah kay !
T
hat stupid lee tai shen scolded at me & said what, 'I've enough of you alr hor..........' LOLS ! dun care him siahz! mental problem de luh. Zzzzz ~ Always only know how to chase peepos out of the class & make them stand outside niahz. Peepo talking softly also chased them out, like, wth-.- HATE HIM LAHHHHHH D: stupid teacherrrrr ! :x
I found that, this physics teacher's gonna gone berserk if the class dun co-operate with him. HAHAHA ! change teacher lehs ! best best :D
It was getting more & more worse mannn ! :x hohoho ~ would he complaint to mr lai? Oh man~

After sch went to eat with Eve, mich, bell, sissy, xuanting, yihong, siewmai & huilin :D
Opp there eat alr, thn I dun wana go fer the course. Sooo boring laaaa~! went to amk hub gaigai with eve & bell [:
Laughing like siao mann ! :DDDDD Behaving like crazy peepos~ Zzzzz but really veh funny siahz !
Accompanied eve went home thn, went to bell's house there sit down and chat chat ! :P Chat till 6.30 plus liddat thn she accompanied me went hub. Walked back home after that. Sat down awhile & we chatted fer like another 10 mins. LOL ! xD But it was better than staying at home luh :P hehehee !
Walked to th bus stop & went home arnd 8plus after that :)
Thats all fer tdy :D
byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! [:

No comments: