Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meet with Eve arnd 6.50am :D Went to shop & save & bought snacks, & etc~
Aft that we walked to the usual place to meet bell & siewmai [: They just reached not long toooo! :P
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ~! D:
Got flag-raising tdy siahz ]: Cos tdy's weather veh good mah. hate it mannxnsz ! :x
Talk quite long, conducted a shoe check by DMs, stupid eh =x Nothing happen la. LOL ! Then went to class fer lessons. wahlau ! that mr choy didn't come laaaaaaa~! cannot entertain me alr ! -.-
& must do those wrksheets given by the POPCORN :D lols, did a bit only thn th rest dun wanna do [: No teachers came in. Playing phone thn play till bored lah. So just listen to songs lo. SIANNN ! Dunno what happen, like suddenly think of homeeee ~ -.- aaarrrrrrrrggggggghhh ~! I guess some of my friends knew what happen luh. Cos I dun wish to elaborate here. Sorry bout that, peepos.
I miss her many manyyyyy ! T_T wth! I was upset fer like quite long. I did control, I thought of what meimei told me last year. You all will thought Im crazy cos last yr's thingy also can't get over.
Yes, Im crazy, so what? I wouldn't care much. Im just a stupid idiot lah. =x
Chem lesson. Dunno why mdm aw never come . Mr soh taught us. LOL ! I can't hear properly luh. He talked quite soft mannnzsxn ! D: Didn't go fer recess [: pei bell bell :D She was not feeling quite good since th lesson started.
Xiaodan & Eve helped us bought foods, zhihao bought drinks [: THANKYOU ! :D
I just ate honeydew & milo. LOLOLOLOLOL ! xD
What the! D: I dunno got chinese test la. Daydreaming till never pay attention bah? ]:
I think that I'll did badly fer the chinese test )'= SAD LAH........... VE lesson, Mr Lai was damn pissed with the whole class behaviour. lols, I think he was utterly disappointed la. Lecturing us D: our class got so many litters! :D hohoho !
Bubbles & his idiot gang likes to say derby so much luh. STUPIDDDDDDDDDDD! Their mouth veh itchy, must apply some soap in their foul mouth in order to keep their mouth shut-.- I took a bottle with water inside & threw it at St. Nicholas girls' sch. (x the feeling was great! xP muahahhahhaa ! They all really veh veh kiam meh lo ! =x
Aft that, lecture till the end of his lesson, went off. xD Mrs Lai came in & asked us to take the comprehension and the vocab de ppr out. I find here & there, but still couldn't find that ppr siahz! Later she get mad. LOLS !
Finally found! [: luckily ahhh ~ :P
Aft sch went to meet jasmine, xuanting, jazlyn with even & bell [:
Bell went home first as she was nt feeling well. Followed by Eve D: haiz sad lah. They not there with me ): Went to eat sushi at Suki Sushi :D YUMMYLICIOUSSS LAAAAAA~! xD
Ate quite alot cos I hungry! muahahhhaa xD aft that, accompanied jas go wrk. thn left xuanting, me & jazlyn. We laughing really mad along the way luh! LOLOL ! XD
Amk central got alot of funny peepos mann! Plus xuanting said de wrds more funnyy lah. heh heh ! :P thn went to hub & continued laughing. No time go swing play. ]: cos xuanting need go home early.
So aft awhile, we went to popular.
I'm finding storybook lah. Beverley Clearly, I guess so... I dunno leh ! Cannot find luh.
Found one, but the words are large in size :x LOLOL !
Nvm, this popular veh lannnn one mannn! Dun have I like de storybook lo! So angry. Mr midnight got #44 alr lah. I dun even know siahz ! I would have bought it earlier if I knew! sigh* next time buy also no problemmm :D Hope russell lee can quickly got #18 ! :P I wanna read la. :D
Took 159 with xuanting & jazlyn [:
They alighted and aft that I walked home. Reached hme at bout 5plus. yucks! I hate so early reach home lo! wth~ cos im not used to it luh-.-
I prefer 7plus reached home. moving house soon [:
thats all fer tdy! TOODLES! :D

post peekchas some other days! :P


Aft some observations, You`re really much better than him :D

No comments: