Tuesday, January 29, 2008







Woke up late-.-
Took 159, thought reach amk will be early bit.
It turned out to be late siol~ D:
almost late? GRR ! D: stupid bus veh diff to catch siahz. wth!
walked to sch from mrt station. more worse, a blind man suddenly touched me and asked me to help him cross the road manzsxn~ & I got a shocked lah. I was rushing to sch laaaaaa in case he dunno.
I ran as fast as possible. Veh glad that I could reach sch on time [:
Bell they all went sch first as she got to give miss lesa something.
Meet them outside the class. saw bell dun dare went in. LOLZ?
Helped her put her bag inside the class. hahahas xD
Yeah ! :D Today no morning assmebly lah. good siol ~ Cause dunno why I just hate morning assembly! :P
Settled down in class after that. Mr Lai said that got 2 peepos wanna volunteer to be environmental ambassador manzsxnz ~ Luckily he never said out the name.
I thought of giving up lah. Cause i hate ismail !
I dun wanna go join the green what thingy de lo. So silly-.- I just enjoying clearing the newspaper niah :D STUPID right.
Did the newspaper article in eng lesson. Pretty boring. hehehe ! Aft I'd done my wrk, play the sudoko! :D woahhh seh, super difficult lah. But veh fun leh ! cause that one not maths what [: Thats why I enjoy playing! :D Aft quite a sometime, I go copy the whole article in the newsppr! Trained my handwriting. Cause mine was getting from bad to worse luh.
I wanna get back the handwriting of MINE! >< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">wanna play volleyball luh. D: He said NO to me manzxns ~ D: He so bad, said what tdy was the last week of playing badminton. Guess what? going field during next week pe's lesson luh. wthwthwthwthhhhhhh~~! D: I very sad lah. only got one shoes only. dirty alr thn how? Hate wearing sport shoes manxnsz ! Lesson learnt in last yr's june hols de camp ]:
POOR TOES ~ )'=
TOES: I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! So, NO WORRIES! {: will take good care of youuuuurrr ! :D
G
etting veh bored in every lesson. Esp maths ! ]:
Chinese? Oh man~ It was simply so sucks lo. The teacher toooo ! nononono ~ should be the TEACHER only. Actually CHINESE not suck at all :D
Among all the subjs, I love chinese the most luh :P But that teacher doesn't knows how to teach laaaaa~! Her teaching was like, wth? ><>
Im the last one to check, so the last one to go~ D:
A
ft sch, went to eat with xiaodan, eve & bell :D but reached the bus stop, actually going Novena makan sushi, but eve can't. So we never go in the end [:
Nevermind :D hahahas ! next time got the chance shall go there again! xD but xiaodan suddenly said she going off first so never went to eat with us. sad mannzsx !
Took 133 to hub and went foodcourt :D
YUMMYLICIOUSSSS :P went to eve's house aft that as she wanna return us the money :D
Thn bell return half to me first. Lolz ~
Me and bell went to hub walk walk. HERE & THERE :D went to eve's hse downstairs de void deck and sit sit. Before that she went to make the keychain tooo ! [:
Aft chatting long time, went back to hub. lolz ! went there and bought bubble tea :D
Then jalan jalan everywhere :P walked to bell's house there de seat & we chat again. Till 6 plus, saw a spider then we then went home :D lolz ! that stupid blackie spider! >< style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">XUAN TINGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

She's the one ! so coincidence lah. muahahhahhhahaa ~ she said that she accompanied siewhwi walked home aft lib duty. lols actually tdy got make-up duty, pon duty :P
I'm quitting sooonn ~ :D
We talk and laugh in the bus ! :D so long never like this alr luh. miss her alot siol~ :P finally go home with her ! hohoho~
reached home bout 6plus. not sleepy lehs. outside so sleepy-.- LOLS !
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh ~! tml have art! Lmao . nvm nvm! [:
Hey ! I HATE YOU MANNNN !
YOU SUCKS A BIG TIME ! [:

No comments: