Monday, August 31, 2009

滴不尽相思血泪抛红豆 开不完春柳春花满画楼 睡不稳纱窗风雨黄昏后 忘不了新愁与旧愁

Photobucket

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo! The time now is 1.50am! hahahahah. And i am not back to my room yet lol. Hey, i let you guess one thing hor. At this point of time, you guess my mother is beside me? watching me or what? LOL. I hope so. But this maybe scary...... Lols. Who knows-,- GOD KNOWS!

I realised that recently i've been tonning myself. hahah. Although it may be lonely and scary and cold, but still very funnnnnn hahahah. You wanna try yourself too? hee. Last night, i stayed up to 5am plus then sleep. That's fun, because i don't knw why am not feeling tired at all.. So i decided to watch shows and eating snacks as im hungry-,- Very lame hor? Lol.

If my meimei can accompany me then good lo! But she standard one, haha. 10am plus jiu sleep le. Not fun one.. She said later got eyebag-,- lmaoxzs. If my cousins were here then more fun! We will rent some horror vcd/dvd and hug together and watch, when we're hungry, we will cook maggie mee, milo and stuffs to fil our hungry stomach, hahahah! we will also camwhore-,- LOLOLOLOL. so fun. xD


I miss those days :(


But nevermind! Who ask me stay at this house, no fun one. Lol. How i wish i can go back sengkang and stay with them manxzs. Hehehe or even Bishan! Old house is always better. hmmhmm. Yea, you know how my hamster sleep? LOL. so crazy-,- like that also can sleep. Yea, anyway tomorrow will not be going to school. School's sucha bore! No fun, i rather stay at hme than going school for few hours only. Haha, i can have my nice sleep! heh.

Oh yea, i don't knw why these few days be it at night or in the morning, the weather was damn cold. Always make me shiver-,- Oh! i have weak body lol! :s HAHA, Bo liaosxz. I don't knw if i should ton alone now or not lei. I scared later my father scold me-,- lol. and speaking of my ahpa , he everytime watch those stupid football then making so much noises. Interrupting my operaaaaaaaaa. Sometimes i feel like throwing one paper in his mouth man . Quite irritating lol. Yeap, i wanna go for hair treatment toooo. I want go beijing 101 also! My hair keep dropping! :( I prefer got white hair than dropping hair! LOL.

I don't wanna be promote to sec 5.
I don't wanna go poly.
I don't wanna go ITE.

Do you know what i wanna go to? HEH HEH HEH. I buy coffin :P (mai guan zi) Don't tell you! heh. sehlololololololololisehlololisehhhhh~~~~~~~~~~ oh yes, speaking of this song, i remember that i asked you what is this songa nd you all didn't guess right? hahahaha. The answer is....... A GIRL WHO PICKS MUSHROOOOM! hahahahaha (translated in chinese) hehe. This song damn cute one. ^^

Anyway, how i wish tht all my dreams can come true now! HAHAHAHAHA. siaoooooo -,-

I hope now will rain, then more comfortable. If now rain, i will go sleep. If never, i will ton myself hahaha. Self-entertaining is fun too. ;> LALALALA.
TADAAAA! This is how my hamster sleep -,- LOL.
NIGHTS :D


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

hehehehehehehehehehehe

No comments: