Saturday, August 29, 2009

這一切本來就是個謎 誰也都無法解開

Photobucket

Bu zhi dao wei liao shen moooooooo~~~ Lol-,- I realised that days really passed so fast manxzs. Never wait for me.. Arggggh! lmaosxz.

I'm always very boring everyday, my life is eveytime the same routine, really sick and tired of it alr lol. Got anything funny mah? lolololololol.
I got one song to intro, SEH LO LO LO LO LI SEH LO LO LI SEHHH! hahaha, guess wht song is tht! :P My moooood is very happy right now, i don't knw why tooo. hehe ^^

Yeah! & Blogger posting is working properly NOW. Tomorrow sure not alright one. Watched the incredibles so funnaye. and the lord of the ape. HA! A LOL show :D

Anyway, have been watching opera since i'm homed and bathe and eat from sof's house. Around 6 (i forget) hahah. COOOOOOOOOOL :D
Watched till now, so late alr, so deicded to sleep now . Tomorrow and sunday will be my resting day . I don't feel like going school anymore, or even exams, i don't feel like taking anymore. I'm soooooooooooooo tired alr lol.

& I don't know why ! O.o
Lol, okay bah! hehehehhee. Anyway N's coming le.. Wish everyone good luck and try your best! :D



YAYAYAYA, peeps will just think i'm the bad one lor. but nevermind :D we people doing whatever things including shitting, fcuking, others won't know, only god knows. they think they can escape? HAHA. can escape now, but not forever !


Fcuk thissssss, some things cannot be eaten, yet you insist t put it into my mouth, so everything will blame it one me, accuse me. is all you know. hell.

Nights people !

No comments: