Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If only,

March's gonna end soon.
We'll be welcoming April, May, June and many many more. I think left few more months, i will not be seeing my friends anymore. I must spend my few more months with my closed friends.
its very sad actually. didnt realise tht time flies so fast.
One blink, one year over..... two blinks, two years over.... three blinks, three years over...... then if dont blink, the year will not over..... W.O.W!-,- If rreally can huh, i will not blink manxzsxz! stewwwpidshit.
Huh! then if one day im old alr how? am i going to think when im dying? Lol! then i will blog here and say something like this, maybe? : Omg! I'm xx years old now. Too old to live, when am i going to die? Tomorrow? Next week? hm, i have to prepare for my things to do after my death? LMAO sia. siao!-,- stop tht very unauspicious paragraph.

Another boring day yea! Went to school in the morning, and back home in the afternoon. Yea everyday is the same old routine, am getting very bored.
I feel like going somewhere special :D heheheheh. dont say i crazy okkkk!

Dont want elaborate school stuffs, cause am sick and tired to say. lmao. I want to buy quite lotsa stufffffffs. but i no money alr :( everytime wanna save money in the end also used up. eeeeyer.
how to save like tht lol.

I wish i have divine power. (lol) really laa. then i can kill people i hate. so nice^^
then i can be talented in one thing finally. but this was soo impossible. :(((((

i dont like this world. i want migrate to another world:)

I wish i had a strawberry farm.
then i can have many many stawberries everyday. hehe. then so sweet, sour, bitter, spicy. (invent myself, not for you :P) i can also invent a lot of different strawberries, especially the colours! then everybody will have a taste of it. i put chemical lah. yeah! ^^V But if you try alr, you die, not my problem, am not gonna hold any responsibilities, wahaha! because i didn't force you : D

Speak of strawberries, i am very hungry now. x( so lets not talk bout strawberries anymore:)

I wish to have a big mansion. and lived all by myself. wahaha. but i can invite my friends to live with me as well. knw why i so good? ha ha ha.
because more people, the more merrier it will be wht! lol. and maybe cause rainy days very scary... so dark. eeeyer, goosebumps manxsz-,-

I wish i can have a pair of wings!
Because i wanna fly around and see the world. How the earth looks like. Everytime see the teeve one, very not nice ar! I want to see myself. but i dont wanna be an astronaut. i dont like. cannot talk. so bored.
I want to live in other planets, if i survive living there, i will invite my friends to live there too! ^^ but i dont want to live the nearest to the sun nor the furthest from the sun. because hot until i can melt, cold until i can frozen. zohmygawddxzszxzs. :/ the better is earth, jupiter, saturn? i dont really remember the names, i really really dont understand why my brain sucks at memorise things-,-
I only remember my primary school teacher taught me this :
My Very Eager Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas. LmaoOoOoOoOo-,-

People, scientists or whoever said tht the world's gonna end in year 2012? Do your think its true? I dont knw lei. so funny lor. How can they predict? Hm, they're too expert alr i think/. but even if want die also dont want die until so terrible.
The most fastest, coolest, peaceful way to die is: die in your dream. (sounds so crazy)

Okay, dont want say die anymore, hmmmmmm. soo unauspicious! ><"
I wish my friend,
gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya, gong xi gong xi gong xi ni! Gong xi fa cai everyone! ( red is auspicious, therefore used the colour) : D
wish your had a better luck/life ahead! and eat more oranges! drink more water, eat more healthy foood! Dont use too much computer, not good for eyesight! Must rest your hands. and do your receive a big angbao? hope so! dont use too many angbao eh, because you must save some too, in case your need it urgently.
Wish your shen ti jian kang! wan shi ru yi yo.
I wish everyone will lived to a very very old age! Bai tou xie lao!
(i very sincere, although cny was alr over for so long, bu yao huai yi wo de hao yi yea! ^^)

I wish to have more hamsters now, lol. but i dont want waste money. so must wait until economy slightly bettter, or even more better, improving! lor then i buy baa.

Waaaaa, lastly hor, i really really wish to go back to the past! Hope i can rewind the time. Can? No way lor. :( Everyone is moving on in life, but i dont seems to. I always hope i can go back to the past. living a carefree and wandering life. (like a ghost)
No! I should say tht i want to go back to the past life, even better. or die, then become a revengeful spirit, then you can do whtever you want ehhhh. so coool...

I know your will say i crazy, please dont. because im really very normal and healthy right now. anywa, my nerves didnt go haywire, i just loosen a bit only. later i will get it fixed by getting some sleep.x)

Hao le! I think i shall stop here. i cannot think of these anymore, cause i have to think wht old virgin's gonna deal with me tomorrow.... my nightmares are coming so soon, seee its getting nearer and nearer, eh yuck! stop the time pls!



Say goodbye to my sweet dreams! BYEBYE.

No comments: