Wednesday, February 25, 2009

independent,

Another boring day... english, finding research and news thingy. chinese doing nothing.
Slacked in toilet during chem. Had maths test aft tht. andand, 2 periods of art, hell. But was quite alright during art. between miss ng and mrs lai, i think miss ng is soooo much better than tht old witch! haaa! anyway, went nearby to have lunch w sis, heidi, xy and christine and we headed back to sch for ap as we all had eaten. spent time chit chatting while doing some painting.
i think my mouth moves more than my hand lol. sooo, went home aft tht. On the way hme, saw mrs ang. she told me tht i get an egg for my maths-,- whtever, she talked to me a lot.
wht a boring day! feeling so troubled these few days, all bout stupid exams, homeworks. Seriously, they sucks. how i hope thr's someone right beside me to talk to now...
and i hope time could rewind right now! but its sooo impossible..

No comments: