Wednesday, December 24, 2008

School sucks yo.

Photobucket
Yeeehee, another great day outing with my girls. {L} So as usual meet sis at overhead, and we went off to meet people at dhoby. Had mini lunch at plaza, haaa. So we went off to meet sof at bugis. And went off to cine, bought cookies and trained back to amk for movie, but too late so went to mac and had our lol lal lul lel talks hhaa, fun yo. Went to the fountain thr, water is cooling ha! Camwhored too, lols. the shaking head part was super duper funnaye :P Spent all my moneh on foood food food, hehe.And gonna celebrate xmas eve with my darling sof and em again tml! and not to forget, TGG too :D It has been a long time since we met each other, haaa. (L) And so omg is I really hate this school, I hope I could be able to transfer school asap(; Tht was my greatest wish. Or hope I fail my N level, so I can get out of these fcukin idiot school. I'm really regretting choosing this idiotic ass school. During sec 1, my aunt had asked me if I really won't regret choosing this school, I said won't. Now, I'm really regretting. How silly am I at tht time. omgomg, My aunt even asked me so many times and said choose what Northvista, nanchiauhigh, but I rejected-,- so stupid right :( No matter wht, just faster get out of this school I'm really can happy till jump down the building also won't mind, hope so. By the way, I really agreed with wht soapy said, ^^ But I won't regret knowing year 2007 memories of yours, sis, sof and my close friends here, haah. Bye~


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: