Friday, December 26, 2008

I miss them tons,

I'm planning to read finish Eclipse before the sch starts. HAPPY BELATED X'MAS. Was having fun these few days. On christmas eve, went out with my girls in the morning. As usual, accompanied sis to meet people here and thr, so we trained from this end to the other end. Fun actually. After tht we went to Far east, alot of suay things happened on myself. like wth. Yeaaaa, I did shopping^^ meet sof at around 4 or 5pm as she was late. Lol! Trained to Town, ohmygod, it was soo crowded and we did thought of going back, but aft awhile we didn't care, so we went to hunt for bags, suddenly ideas came, we anyhow call people just to prank lol, lame. Went back to angmokio, was raining wth so went to void deck. Camwhored agn, Lol. Like veh funny eh me was like suddenly miss taking pictures in Fullerton hotel-,-

Okay, here's the pictures of us, TGG's pictures were at the bottom of the post.


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At around 10pm plus, I headed to gugu's hse and meet my TGG. It was like so late alr and I'm really sorry bout it as it was raining outside:/ Don't know wht kind of omg english I'm using-,- Anyway, so waited for the adults to go home. Aft tht, TGG, brendan and gugu went to plaza to watch movie. But don't know why we walked till town lal.

Photobucket
Wtf, so many people sprayed at us with tht stupid can thing. Lameshiat, all of us quite pissed off, but aft tht we're okay. sigh. heck care them heh. So, they spoilt our mood, & plus we don't know whr to go, so in the end went back gugu's hse. Talking bout ghost stories we encountered and alot alot more. We're making quite lotsa noise in the late midnight. So evy, kailing, meimei and me shared a room, brendan sleep in living room, and kalista, denise and gugu shared one room. Lol~
Four of us kept on chatting, until evy was tired and she slept, left k, mei and me still awake, ha! Chat till 6am plus then went to sleep. Woke up at around 11am plus, so only slept for 5 hrs. *lack of sleep but used to it* hehe. had our breakfast after tht. Soon, evy had to go meet her cousins so she went off early, but before tht we took a grp photo yo haaaha. Headed to amk hub and kovan after that. Halfway, Kalista gotta go, so she left with her parents.
Homed, went downstairs to have dinner. Aft dinner, we went to watch teeve and kailing gotta go too, so we all send her to the bus stop. So left me, meimei and denise. and we was so bored and started to sing songs and video-ing. Lol~ fun! Okay, if everyone was present tht will be great :D
alright so 12am plus reached home. & I'm posting right now. Tomorrow staying over cousin's hse agn-,- and I'll be lacking of sleep nowadays and then... omg. alright bye~

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: