Thursday, September 25, 2008

without you?

TODAY'S WEATHER WAS SUPER DUPER FINE :D

Hoping that everyday it will be stay like today's weather !
sooooo cooling la. xD

chemistry was bored.
physics was bored too, just that today I saw mr lee was soo angry with johnray lol.
chinese was bored. hahahahh finally have a chance to talk to michelle. ^^
english was super angry w some 白目 .
& aft that was sleeeping throughout v.e lessons.

Aft school went to stay back & do art. haaaa. all of them stayed back except for crystal.
and we were like chatting, laughing, crazy-ing until 6 p.m plus like that . Lols.
so went to the macafe thr w sofea and bought double chocolate :D
headed to eilen's hse aft that. shun bian go see her piko , haaa. It's cuteeeee!
so stayed awhile & went home.

homed, and bathed.
haven't do finish prep, eating, teeve ! D:
I've to count on my art to pass my sec 3 already in order to promote to sec 4 as my other subjects like phy, chem, maths, combined human. sucks like don't know what. :S
I think I'm gotta start doing now, if not tml will be like hell seriously.


to sister,
hey yooo! hope you faster recover uh ! so misss ya today didn't come schoool. tml also never! uhhh. LOL. okay ! get well sooon :D
takecareeeeeeee, <3.

No comments: