Friday, September 26, 2008

FUNNY DAY.

This is funny, that was funny, your funny, she is funny, he is funny, sky is funny, everything is funny :D
wahaha.
I'm insane .
but today was soooo funny x 1123298423597348957239 :P lala.
anyway, physics was sleeping timeee !
art was having our own free time in library :D
english was totally bored, w that weirdo teacher.
maths was sucks.
chinese was alright, but the teacher suck. cos she is angry today :D
v.e, was an arse, cos have to hurry do my art work.
today was sooooooo HA HA HA HA. ><"

aft school, went to canteen & had lunch w gfs. then went back to art room to have our test. we started late. hahaa. don't care laaa .
miss ng didn't came to invigilate us, miss tay invigilate us. she is sooo what the hell. so gonna kill herrr.
anyway people, she is funny toooo. whatever actions I see from her, surely makes me laugh like siao. O.O

3 hrs of exams. sitting there painting & laughing . noisy auntie cleaner came in. don't know do what.
although she's not funny tdy, but think of yesterday I sang one really crazy song that I made up of my own, really laugh like crazaye. sofeaaaa tooo. Lol.
then after awhile back to normal ~ and there goes again, stupid miss tay said :" uh, keep on staring at the computer, my eyes really going berserk already.... can't see anymore." WTH! IS SUPER LOL ! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I kept on laughing. till I really cannot stand it anymore, see anyone then laugh._____________.
after exams went back to class, putting back my things in class as I was lazy to bring home. HAAA. saw classmates making themselves so comfortable in the class, like their house like that. that time was 6.20plus already.
then me and sofeaa went to hub and buy things. alot of funny thingys happened on the way. even going home also have . LOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLS.

sooooo funny laa, mos! xD she's just like my friend in primary schoool times. hahahhaa ! alright, so laugh until shuang already then went home , ha.
on the bus trying to control myself not to laugh. if not peeepo thought I got something wrong in my mind , muahahhahahahahahahahh! but it's really super funny today, don't know why most of the art lessons I will laugh like siaoo,
especially staying back to do work, :D

anyways, in this school, I'd met two weird aunties cleaners. this was sooo omg. weird aunties. hahahhahaaaaaa. aunties which always scolded us when we stayed back in class late in sec 1. the other one is weird auntie which is mentally ill. O,O I would like to find this out. BYEBYEEEEEEE! off to watch my teeeeve :D SISTER!!! IMY!!!

this was my hilarious & ugly art piece.

No comments: