Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Impossible.

TODAY IS HELL. TOMORROW IS HELL. EVERYDAY IS HELL. :)

When is th day w peace like heaven?



:D




Maths test tdy. sure fail. Lol cos didn't study fer it :/
but mrs ang did go through all those algebra and graph thingy. & I paid attention! ^^
hawhaw.
pay attention also no use, still catch no balls.
equals to never listen, more I listen th more confusing it was. lol?
thn si ba teng taught me. can rmb some only. but in th end th ppr come, I too nervous till forget all. so kua zhang sial, I'm mentally ill-.-
HAHA. I anyhow do th graph ehhhhhhh :P
PE lessons was bored! :x
ran 1 round fer fun, lol. thn went to toilet and slacked awhile.
recess. sucks.

English, was laughing at si ba teng and that ppr, and got scolded, LAWLS heck care! xD
scold lor, scold until her mouth ROT! ^^ fugin' teacher.
I lost my $1. D:
mrs lai la! hai ren jing! :x I scared she gna call me to ans th qns, thn asked ba teng to help me think of th answers.
he said if 1-10 no have call me thn I need gib him $1. nevermind lor.
he is money-faced anyway.
& I really lost, no choice. GRRRRRRR. lol if he tml never tell me th ans, I'm gna claim back my $1. don't care.
ok. stop blogging bout that stupid idiot arse ba teng. so idiotic :/
DDDDDDDDDDDD:< D:< D:<

chinese lesson, went to AVA room. combined classes w th other half of th classes from 3A.
Lol, cos need to present th ICT thingy.
videos derh, me, sis and juliana didn't do. Lol! and some others toooo. ^^
we're sitting at th back row, and enjoying aircon, ha!
blablaaaaa. errr. that teacher talk liek ........ don't know how to say. Lawls
they all presented quite well. some of th videos were funny.
emily asked me if she can bite my hand or not, I said anything. LOL
she really bite, haha but I don't mind also not pain derh, first time not pain. hehe
second time bit pain and alot itchy! xD siao derh. hahhaa!
I fell down 2 times. D:
okehhh, sis went to dental.
thn dismissed, went to find her. waiting fer her aft that went to find xinling, eilen.

went hub to buy bubble tea and then we went to mac. but xinling need went off alr, so thn byebye lerh.
left me & sister at there eating mac. Lolz
Juliana came to find us aft that. ^^
went to jubilee and read storybooks.
UH! russell lee derh true ghost stories so fast came out! ep18. HEHEHEHE
I WNA BUY!!!
so tml am gna buy :D
aft spending sometimes there reading stories, went back to hub.
walk around, thn sister went back. haaaa. so byebye lerh.
thn went to central there chat w juliana(;
thn bussed home.

ok, going appt later on, ciaos~

No comments: