Wednesday, August 20, 2008

goood weather?

:)
Art, lol. miss ng old got boyfriend leh. Lol, cos she was in a good mood!, ha.
so didn't get any scoldings today.
taught us how to sketch and blahblahblahh .
9plus, she went off . thn left us. LOLS.
we all gone crazy alr. somemore was singing loudly like siao-.-
english, doing work lor. so bored! hmph.
recess, I forget what alr lol.
history was doing whatever test, so tired so went to sleep :/
under th fan was soooo cooling and it's rainy day somemore! ^^ but was feeling cold lah. ha!
& I had dreamt bout something weird :O
can't really remember all th things. just so weirdddd! nevermind don't care, lol also not real.

maths, was copying th answers from th board.
thn chinese, have to copy down th corrections or what, due to my laziness so I didn't :)
hawhaw :D

headed to hub w emily & xinling:)
bought tempura from fairprice. HAHA. yummy.
thn em & xinling were chatting away bout work, so I flet sleepy. ha!
thn rest awhile first, aft that went to popular and buy things.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought that ep 18! xD
HAHA. later gna read.
ok la homed aft that. BYEBYE
余情未了

No comments: