Saturday, August 23, 2008

what is the problem?

okie, today sucks.

social studies, doing don't know what test or what derh.
anyhow do.
maths, boring.
english, boring.
recess, wna die cos too boring.
chemistry, too tired.
so that's how I spent my day.

aft school, acc emily, xinling, eilen and jr went to job interview at macpherson.
on th way, saw a road called BURN RD. Lolz
but never see any fire near there leh-.-
reached there, blahblahblahhhh. I can't go work! :(
nevermind ba, hols thn say. went back to school aft that. xinling & me then acc eilen find her wallet in library. luckily mdm serene found it.

went to eat w xinling and bussed home :]
Oh yarh, I've a friend, crazy bout this word, pov favour. Lols? this is crazaye. Ha!
Thanks god I did saved that IMH no. since sec 1 . hah. :P

No comments: