Sunday, August 24, 2008

randommmm.


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


:)



I slept early last night yeh. so different of me~ Lolz.
cos too tired alr!

woke up 9am plus in th morning. supposed to meet my uncles & aunties at 10am in th temple.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
so we're late :O
reached there bout 10am plus, did things as usual.
aft that cabbed home.

A boring day aft that.

went home, used comp then went to sleep.
cos no one play w me. as my meimei & papa went out. ><" I was alone, alone and felt so lonely . Lols kill time by sleeping :D 4plus woke up, and watched teeve. went to eat and then watch teeve againnnnn. Lolz I really love watching 少年楊家將 larh. so niceeeeeeeeeee. ^^


I play lemon tree.

I sing lemon tree.
I use lemon tree.
I poke lemon tree.
I hide lemon tree.
I love lemon tree.
I miss lemon tree.
I want lemon tree.

Young Warriors of Yang Clan - Hu Ge - Liu Lang (MV 2)



少年楊家將


))))): I cried alot while watching, why must th ending be so sad?! D:
okay ba, nevermind lor, cos it's just th story only. ha. I'm too emotional alr. LOLZ?
Yeaaaaaaaps, & I shall do th quiz that my meimei asked me to do so!


1. The person who tag/pass you is
-my meimei.

2. Your relationship with him/her is
-Blood sisters.

3. Your five impression of him/her
-mischievious, funny, idiot, cheerful, very LOL. lolz.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
-THANK YOU. ha!

5. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
-bought a cute present fer meeeeee! ^^

6. If he/she become your lover, you will....
- I'll get goosebumps! :x

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be
-TELL YOU NO ALREADY ! ^^

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
-I've no ideas.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is
-no idea toooooo~

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is
-Don't know.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
-IDIOT LOR. hahahhahaa

12. How do you think people around you will feel bout you think for?
-ERRRR. I don't understand this quuestion.____.

13. The characters you love of yourself are
-I hate myself.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are
- being so stupid, lol.

15. The most ideal person you want be is
- no one.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
- thanks for th concern & care, I aprreciate it veh much! :D

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they felt bout you.
1)Emily
2)Siewhwi
3)Eilen
4)Tianxin
5)Kristie
6)Yiling
7)Rachel
8)Jinqiang
9)Xiuyan
10)Minglui

18. Who is 6 having relationship with? {michelle}
- none.

19. Is 9 a male or female? {Xiuyan}
- orfcos a female lah.

20. If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good ending? {Rachel & minglui}
- they don't know each other.

21. What is 2 studying about? {siewhwi}
- ad maths.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with 3? {Eilen}
-hmmmm, forgot, lolz.

23. What kind of music does 8 like? {Jinqiang}
- Idk.

24. Does 1 have any siblings? {emily}
- Yeaaaaaps.

25. Will you woo 3? {Eilen}
- HAHA, no larh.

26. How bout 7? {rachel}
- Noooooo.

27. Is 4 single? {tianxin}
-Yeaaaaps.

28. What is the surname of 5? {kristie}
-Eng, lol.

29. What's the hobby of 10? {minglui}
- Idk lehhhhh.

30. Does 5 and 9 get along well? {kristie & minglui}
-nah, they don't know each other.

31. Where is 2 studying at? {siewhwi}
- tomato secondary! :P

32. Talk something causually bout 1. {emily}
- she's a good friend! :D

33. Have you tried developing feelings for 6? {Yiling}
- no larh , I'm not les ok. Lolz

34. Where does 9 live? {xiuyan}
- Toapayoh.

35. What colours does 4 like? {Tianxin}
- errr. not sure lea. Lolz

36. Are 5 and 1 best friend? {Kristie & emily}
- They don't know each other~

37. Does 1 have any pets? {emily}
- nopies.

38. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world? {Rachel}
- Lol yeaaaps. xD

39. What is 6 doing now? {Yiling}
- don't know? ha!.

No comments: