Saturday, July 5, 2008

ni hao ni hao ni haooooo! :]


I lost my precious wallet. tht means alot to me. how can lost it?!
impt things inside which I can't afford to lose it. I'm sucha idiot lah. fck :x
idk whr I misplaced it ! D: I hope I lost it in school, so that maybe thr's higher chance to be found :]
If found, I'm really gna thanks god :}
but still, no any news bout my wallet :{ hope to be found asap. *waiting in progress~
& I'm back to blog again. didn't blog last few days cos nth much happened:]
But, thr's only one thing I could say,
I HATE SCHOOL. It sucks many many ok!

School ends at 10.10am today.
so we went home aft tht. Eve came to my house . HAHAHAH,
aft tht she used my comp while I was preparing my things.
andandand we headed to hougang mall to buy a new wallet to replace it first.
next, we toook bus 74. she alighted at bowensec thr cos she wna find her friend.
while I alight at angmokio norh. hahaha :]
before tht, was walking to th stop, I step onto sticky things on th fround which made me nearly fel down :x
I didn't open my eyes while walking. and I rub against th grass. *yucks!!!~
so, meet up with emily and xinling in hub, and we shop around fer nail polish. aft tht went to central and shop toooo.

aft awhile, we headed to J8 and have lunch thr :D
I'm really hungry. lols bought bubbletea toooo :D
and lastly found a seat to sit. aft eating, we went off. went to meet michelle at her house thr de basketball court.
cos just nice emily's friend was thr playing.
On th way to michelle's hse, I didn't see peepos vomiting all those things on th floor. I step onto it. when xinling was bout to told me, I just step onto it! ><>
so aft michelle came, we walked to hub . And yihong reached toooo.
went to th arcade and find hansiang they all.
thn played awhile, Xuanting came. so we also took photos thr.
hahah! took with DJ bear, heh heh. somemore peekchas were at emily xinyi's blog :D

went to food court and eat. while yihong they all went to jubilee and eat .
so aft tht we went to school first. outside th gate waiting fer them.
they came, and we went in norhh. so boring. LOL hahahaa.

time passes... so it's 9pm plus. me and emily went to nearby blk and sit sit.
and waiting fer her friend to come. we chatted alot, and till halfway, I was like, eh? where am I? Why am I here. Did I know this place? I was like still living in th past or what. suddenly everything right infront of me was so strange and I felt all so .........
haiya ! dunno why suddenly happened. lols I'm mad :x

10.30pm, we bid goodbye and went hme. Just reached th stop, and 88 came. hahaa and thts all. asked my papa to come down and fetch me.
lols! okok byebye ! next time shall upload more. :D
AHAHA! tdy's tianxin's birthday yo. LOL


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIANXIN ! :D

peekchas taken tdy :]
nice clothing she wore.
EMILY DARLING SIS! xD :D took photos with DJ bear! xD






blehhhh .
supposed to make retarded faces. hahme, xuanting, emily, xinling. :D
me & xinling :]
ORANGE.


Did you did tht deliberately?
& you should know I'm still loving him...
why?

No comments: