Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hey yo peeeeeeepos :D
welcome to my blog. welcome to my blog welcome to my blog welcome welcome we... so sorry uh. I'm lamee. :/ LOLS
Idk why tooo :] smiles*
okie, start blogging now. :P

Hmm hmm. tdy went to school to help out th NOMAD thingy.
At first, I thought we're told to sell tickets.
next, I heard peepos saying we helping to shift things here & thr.
third, (confirmed) they said sold Nomad souvenirs. lols! so funny neh.

Meet emily and xuanting at th bus stop. ohmyy~ I was late agn. :x so sorraye bout tht!
so we went to school tgt.
and thn reached alr, out our things and walk around. cos we got nothing to do.
michelle reached alr, followed by xinling :]
6plus we went to sell th badges. hahahhahaa !
stupid badges! :P muahahhaa ! make us so busy running here and thr like siaoooo uh!
LOL, we kept asking peepos to buy. somemore we kept on pestering. ha! so funny laaaaa .
till 8 or 9pm plus, we finally sold all finish! :D so happaye.

so we went to watch those performance lerr. GREAT ONE!
aft tht going 10pm, xinling need to rush home. so she went off first. so we byebyeee lerr.
thn me and emily went off tooo.
we actually going home. but thn suddenly jasmine shouted my name which I got a shocked. lol
she so bad uh pon duty. LOL!!! xD
anyways, thn we jiu kept on ka jiao them xP heh heh.
we liek, don't let them have a peaceful night. LOLS we're sho bad! xD
thn aft tht jiu went to 202 de kopitiam shun bian asked fer my wallet's news.
stil no have. sigh* whr th hell my wallet gone to? D:
pleasepleasepleaseee! return to my side. i need you, wallet wallet :]
praying hard*......

aft tht we went to mama shop and buy things.
bought aloe vera to quench my thirst and wtheaven I forgotten to bring my bottle, hahahha thts why! :D
emily bought pringles and soda water.
thn we waited fer her papa to come and fetch us home. really neeed thanks you many many eh! :}}}}}}}}}
Her papa reached, and drove me home. gna reach, called my papa and wait fer me . lol
andandanddd, byebyeeee thanks to emily and her papa.
and my papa bring me home :D

These few days have been going home late. haha next time won't alr :]
tml afternoon gna meet emily:) and at night, gna eat restuarant with my papa & meimei :D
byebye.

LOL
Emilydarlingsis! Joanneretardedsis! :D
I'm so retarded. thankyouuu muehehehe ! guess which is me! lalala~
emily ! tou tou pai de!!! xD
night city view. LOL kidding laaaaa :P these peekchas were taken on 2 July.



Oh. okie I hate you, I don't love you.
I don't wna care so much. because it totally sucks.

No comments: