Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey there! Hhahahah, today lazy type in chinese, so... write english. Lol
& so sorrry ya evy! :x hahhs ,

Hm, nothing much actually. Just another boring school day.
But today, NO RAINING! D:
HOW CAN?!?! Rain lah. No rain not cooling. lol?
okay, stop crap. ^^

First lesson, 3 periods of art. downloading pictures and painted.
luckily no have to stay back :D

secondly, english. Eeeeeeeeeyerrr. I hate it, not th subject but th teacher :] so sucky, & idk why lol.
recess, walk around alone. cos I can't find yihong. Lawls. plus emily never come schoool tdy, so bored.
Hope she faster recover! xD
History, went to comp lab. Mdm tong inside. Tht stupid turtle neck lolololols.
but she did nothing, just sat down thr watching us.
and when lesson ended, she talk to us a few words and off she went. (smiles)*

Maths, hong sat beside me. and did one graph only. lol
don't care(; thn talk with hansiang & minglui.
chinese lessson, veh sleeepy. and off to my lalaland alr. Didn't pay attention, and thts all.

aft schooool, went to buy food from th market thr, and we went to class & makan.
aft eating, left me & yihong , so we slept alr.
Lol, sleeep till so comfortable! :D
so long didn't sleeep in class like this alr, like my room like that, lol.
EH NONONONONOZ!
NOT MY ROOOM SIAL, IS BREEDING MOSQUITOES ROOM THEN MORE SUITABLE LOR!
OMFGNZXS! D:
Got stung by mosquitoes two times tdy alr. wtheaven lea._____________.
and I saw ants around tooooo! th sweets rot on th floor so mnay weeks also nobodys aw, so noone swept it off. :O
arse.

Oh ya, actually Tianxin asked me to go running with her later on, but I'm tired & lazy so didn't go.
So sorrrry lea! Next time ok? sure sure next timeeee will :]

Okay, byebye alr. :]
I'm gna watch my shows againnnnnn yah. weeeeeheX!

No comments: