Sunday, May 25, 2008

SISTERS :D

YOOHOOOOOOSSSNXXNSZ peeeepos! :D
hahaha. back!!! ;p
gonna blog bout TH RETARDED SISTERS :p hohoh!
tdy morning have PTC. but thn I was 5mins later i think. lols!
but thn ran to classroom like mad, in th end, i was NOT LATE! :X
heheheh! saw bell ^^
aft tht bell waited fer mine to end. lololol, mr lai & mrs ng really can talk veh long.____.
sorry to keep bell waiting!><
our father left first. thn we went to took bus to hub :D hahhas!
th weather was veh hot laaaaaa idiot!><"
nvm nvm, but wth! I didn't bring my small fan tdy!O.O
so lame i know.! but veh sad.... but aft awhile veh cooling HEHE!-.-
we get changed, lols! h shirt not suit us, hahaa!
in th end went to bell's house and got changed agn! hahaha!
thanks bell ! :DDD
she doll up herself until so pretty lor. :D hahs!
so we spent quite a long time. hahha esp i playing my hair.
on th way to th bus stop, I was having stomache.
wth la, thn i'd to go toilet and waste time! Zzzzzzz
sorrayeee! D:
okayy lerr, went to buy medicine & eat (;
went back to bus stop & took bus to Bugis.
lols! funny leaaaaa, we didn't even know where to alight! hahha.
camwhored in bus. :p
Reached,
went to bugis junction, haha walk walk walkkkkk around .
kept walking here & thr and up & dwn haha I was hungry.
so went foodcourt & had our lunch. we reached thr alr 3plus lerr.
so long cos i stomache caused de lorr! :{{{
veh stupid right.
anyways, aft lunch we went to walk around agn HAHA .
went to take neoprints :D
It was like so long didn't take alr lah. HOHOHO!
aft tht went bugis st and walk walk also. shun bian waited fer jiayi to dismissed.
6plus, he went off so fast, hai me & bell need went to city hall & find him. lols !
but nevermind laaaa, HAHAHA !
I anyhow say go Marina square & had dinner lor. lols ~
aft tht we walked to marina square,
ohhmyyyyy~~ its a long long way to reach thr.
my foot aches. LOL what a word I used! :p dun care la. sorry uh! hahs .
reached thr dunno what and whr to eat.
so we went to yoshinoya had dinner bahs! hahhaha.
Th food I wanted was not available at this time. D:<
I ate cold tofu leaaaa. cos i love eating this! so yummyyy mannznsnx! blehhhhhhh :p
aft eating, went to esplanade thr & walk walk see seeee th views. MUAHHAA
nice lea! ^^
Saw who? we saw SOFEA! lmaoxD
saw th spore flyer thr! kept changing th colours :D
and thrs a band dunno who were thm. th song so loud tht i almost er long . lols
but quite nice one lah (;
stood thr and watched. my aunt rang me up! D:
she kept hurrying me home. wth i thn realise th time was 8plus. LOL
but who cares. I wanna stay awhile longer lor.
but..... my aunt....... AHHGRRRR!!!!!! D: D:<
how can she! :{
uhhhh nvm bahs! next time thn pei bell go see th flyer . so sorry bout tht!
on th way back, jiayi kept telling us th ghost stories tht his friends had encounter or whatever.
i hear lerr dun dare go home :X
bell said she can pei me go home. thn jiayi also lor. omg sorry!!
next time late night DON'T ever tell me these okayy! SORRAYE!!!
Cos I really had encounter such things 5 yrs ago.
Its was super eerie! eeeeeeeeyer . wth D:
trained back to angmokio.
waited fer 159 to comee. hahs came thn we took.
acc me took lift thn they went hme alr. THANKS ALOT PEEPOS!!!! :DDD
reached hme bout 10. just nice! ^^




next time again :D :D :D

LOVES!!! xD

No comments: