Monday, May 26, 2008

Morning woke up by th funeral thingy. nvm(;
but my mind kept on thinking th whole secenery of mummy's one.
tears rolled down. -.-
but awhile I was back to normal again... but whenever I saw any or heard any related to die or funeral,
I will kept thinking of th past. idk why, im so weird right? :X

Yesterday didn't really read through my report book. lols
I saw th comment tht mr lai wrote, LOL laaaaa! :D

thr he wrote:
Yue Feng is a cheerful and cooperative pupil. She needs to set goals for her to work towards while at the same time, take her school work seriously in order to improve her results. Work harder!
eeeeeee bianbian leaaaaa :}

muahahahha! let's see my meimei one!!! :p
her teachr wrote:
Yue Ying is a quiet and obedient girl.(kns uh:P) Her positive attitude has helped her to achieve reasonably good grades. She should be able to bring her academic achievements to greater heights. Keep it up!

lolols! wthwthhhhh. mine is worst than her. HAHA
tell you alr, Im stupid :D yeaaahh!
butbut... I think my maths really can't pass one lah.

Mr lai asked me when I started failing maths.
told him since primary 4. ahahaha~ he said I lost 4 or 5 yrs th maths foundation alr.
thn he asked me to work double hard cos I still got one more year to N lvl. WTH!
he even asked me to study secondary one maths siahz x____X
you thihk I can meh? kns lor.
LOLS try laaaaaa ^^
othrs not to worry so much. but physics I can go bang wall & die alr. LOL ! nvm laa.
byebye (;

&&,
I was crying like shiat for th whole charity show.
Its really tooo upset laaaaa :'{
sorry peepos, idk why I like to shed tears._____________.

No comments: