Tuesday, April 29, 2008

heeeeeeelllloooooooo everyyyonne! (;
tdy im bit sot sot! O.O dunno whyyie! hhaas:D
something wrong lor:} heheh !
anyways CLASS WAS SUPER BORING!!! I HATE THIS SCHOOL!! D:
fcuking school i shall say! .____________.
after school went to find mr ong fer detention.
but then he was nowhere lor. ohh ya! mrs lai!! idiotic assssholeee!
never write my name only thn crush paper ?
want me help you crush yours toooo??? im fine with it, just to seek your permission~
OH~ NO HAVE THE NEED TO SEEK! I'm very AUTO one (; just that you don't know! SPD! O.O
and im cursing all th way til you die that day! HAHAHA! wish you GOOD LUCK FROM TDY ONWARDS! ;D you scold me how many times i curse you triple lorr!:} haha! so simple. you insult lor, continue. so what if you're gentle to me?
just a MASK on your bs face only what. weeeehhhhhheeeezzxzn! ~ ^____________^
hope your children die at a young age! :}
& fer you, husband will dump you one day! just wait & seeeeee!!! lolol. HAHA?!
say your not too much? YOU ARE!!! cos you yourself dun even know!
what a stupid teacher! so what if ur english was goood? i tell you uh!
im gonna quit school lorrr! cos i HATE STUDYING! x______X
still have th cheek to say i no parents? what a worksheet! ;X yes! my mum passed away!
even if i become a ghost i will be th first one to ENTERTAIN you! (: wait fer me!
and i will pull you down toooo! dun think that sometimes you talk to me like so gentle i will appreciate.NO WAY!!!
even if i were to appreciate, hahs! IM FAKING ! :D YES, I HATE YOUUU!!! HELL LOTSA! DD:<
i know im gonna get a fcking scolding and insulting from you again tml, cos i leave out blanks! ok lor, let's see. i'll tolerate first~
see who's th lastr one to laugh! im gonna sue you to MOE ! prepare to be fired bahhs! fcking asssssssholes! D: damn blarrdyy!
is YOU th one who forced me to say all these ! so don't blame me! D:<

whatever! lolol.
back to th topic... LOLS;D aft that sat in th foyer.
like boring ! hahahha xD
then went to library and helped mdm serene to shelf books ! ;D
i slept at the library liek pig. bell was reading her strybooks. hahhaa xD
she veh hardworking nowadays! (;
nono, shall say ALL MY FRIENDS are vry hardworking lor . only im not :{
sigh~~ nvm bahs (: HEHE !
aft that mr ong asked us to follow him to every class to 'confiscate' the books from every class.
me & bell took those trash bags, while others went in lor .
then went to general office. packed all books.
helped him lahhs. hahahhaa ! xD
aft that went homeeee. but before that, lolol we went to buy drinks while waiting fer her daddy to fetch her home as she's not feeling that good. tc oh~
thn i walked home myself :} hahs, thats all (; BUAIBUAIIIIX ;DD
seriously, i don't have th mood to study. or even going school.
I don't know why. Just feeling so terrible.
possessed ?

How i wish I could have th chance to see you again.....

No comments: