Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HOHOHO! bought a mother's day cake for mama when I was p5:DD


Every late night, I was looking outside th window, th beautiful scenery~
It reminds me of having lotsa funs with my family (:
I'm happaye cos I'd a wonderful family :D with dearest papa & mama & my meimei in my life.
remembering th fun times we had at Sentosa when I was small :} :}
I felt soooo great! ;D and was changi airport after that.
I still remember that we were all watching the aeroplanes took off & flewww awayy~ hahs.
I even took a peekcha of it! that as my really first time :D :D
Every sunday, mama will bring me & me meimei to ah gong's house to play :}
I even cried, because I can't bear to leave that place~ lolols.
They thought Im crazy. When I can't bear to leave that place or someone, tears started rolling down my cheeks without saying anything~
But, mama promised to bring us th other days (; and always on that every sunday,
th following monday, I'll started to sob when it's time to sleep.
& I would have a feeling of not going school on monday because during school hours, I can't see my mummy! :{
She would comfort me (; she's niceeee. & I love her! :D
I would stop crying & went to bed & Zzzzz ~ doze off~
My mama, can say a very busy person. Always have to do every housework chores.
I love her cookings!:P YUMMY*! LOVED!! hehe ;p
She always cooked our favourite dishes everyday! :D wooohooo! HAHAS.!
always bring me visit dcotor when I'm sick. When me or my meimei forgotten to bring anything to school. we would just rang her and asked to her to bring over.
LOLOLOL, funny thing was, when she came to passed me something, I cried like mad.
Cause she's leaving me. hahs means went off lah cos she can't enter th school! HAH!
The prefect will accompany me went in & settle down.
I'm such a shame. I don't know why toooo?. maybe it's just like missing..? i don't know..
When it was time to went home, I was very happaye! :D hahs. during pri 1234 larr. HAHA
but that doesn't means 5&6 didn't oh~ :} hahaa !
I remembered this super cleary, when I was Primary 5 that time,
I ordered a cake in school , specially fer mama! ^_______^
because it was MOTHERS' DAY!!! YEAHH XD ^^V HOHO!
brought it, wanna bring back home, ohhhmyy~ it raining cats & dogs ~HAHS.
Thre's lightning. I almost get drenched on th way home with my friend tianxin(((;
walked under an umbrella. and one hand holding on to th cake :}
hoping that th cake would not 'gone', haiyaa just protecting that cake :} hahaas.
finally homeee! a surprise fer mama! :D she's surprised!! she felt happy. hahahha.
after th celebration, we took photos :D
mama, although those scoldings and beatings from you had hurts me, but I know you want
me to be good. soemtimes I'm sorry to be soooo rude at you. hahahs!
butbutbut, we still have alot alot alottt of happy moments with mama & papa toooo! :DD
Cos i dun feel like elaborate, it's quite alot. actually.
Everyday passed, mama's severely ill. we're all very worried about her.
Aunt came to help out toooo. we decided to move to aunt's house because more peepos can
take care of mama. I just felt sooooo sooo sad. :'{ Hope mama will recover sooon.
1 and th half year passed, maybe 2 years of sickness? alot of things had happened.
mama was going in & out of th hosp. so need to stay. I felt something wrong lerr. but i hope
there's really nothing wrong!~ :{ one veh late night in hosp,..
they tried their very best... still.........gone. I really couldn't believed what i'd knew, what I've saw. Just to see you th last time. but when we're on th way coming back,
I don't have th time to bid a last goodbyeee... just a LAST oneeee...
although morning I'd told you must be strong. can't bear to leaveeee!!! just like that! D': but saw you suffering in pain, why not let you go so that all th pain will gone? I'll try my best fer th studies lor. because you also know
my studies like shit derr. hais ~ 219 days~~~
really a long long time didn't talk nor seee you.
hope can meet you in my lala land ! :}
although these 14 yrs of raising me up! you're a great mother to me! ((: ILOVEYOU!

& lastly, thank you for everything you gave me these 14 yrs. :}
next life hope to be your daughter again :} <3

I don't know why I've become like this this few days ever since th fever came... my minds had no happiness or laughters at all. It all became sadness with all those memories with my mama... i dunno why.

No comments: