Friday, July 9, 2010

low low low :(



Just as I realised, after holidays, things started to change. everything including you. have been thinking here and there. wondering why and how things changed so fast? people are changing too, if you realized. I wouldnt wanna bring myself so much thoughts in my mind, but I just couldn't help it but to think.

Break promises? what friends are for? True friends, I mean. I once told you a secret. but you let the cat outta bag. I forgave you. But yet, you did the second, third time. and who knows, if I told you any secrets you would let it out continuosly?! I dont think this is the way that friends keep the secrets, right?! I detest people telling me about how miserable their life is now or back to the past. I can be your listening ear, but hey! do you know, sometimes people are hinting me here and there, and trying to make me jealous of somethings or what? Lame much? :/
I can't believe you did sucha thing before.

People, whom always treated me as transparent/glass, I'll definitely remember you for doing this to me. 'cause you guys are so selfish. Friends weren't like these seriously! Don't be hypocrites, come'on! just said it out. fuck you bitches. So I'd tolerate enough!! My mood can't get any better when things always come out like this, making me worrying here and there! Please, spare a thought for others too, alright! and everyone has their own ways of doing, you can't probably be forcing other to do things that they doesn't wants to, isn't it?? ridiculous!

Problems add on. sometimes, you made my mind run wild, sometimes not. just cause of all your reactions, already proves to me everything. but I just have no idea why am I still being like a foolish retarded assholes who choose to believe in you! I regretted passing you. How I wish time could replay everything and i fuckins swear that I won't even wanna care about you! I'm tired of all these.
When I really needs someone who can talk to me, but no one's there for me.
Your trust, but you choose to destroy my trust to you! You fucking ruined it!! none of my business. LOL.

Projects are soooooooooooooo crazy.
school's just start. it's already friday. one week's gonna over. I did nothing but to spend most of my times on comp! Lifeless aye. BDM is another stressing course. I hope I can catch up in every lessons instead of sleeping and daydreaming now. Try my very best then.

No comments: