Monday, July 19, 2010

spell it。













hehehe. im here to update yesterday's outing!
supposingly im staying at home and there, angie asked me out since we were bored so we went out!

Clarke quay > Chinatown > Bugis > Chinatown

at night, we went off to drink at ct with her bros. and yeah, been ages since im so happy. i kept thinking if im going school or napfa the next day or not. after that, went ave 8 mac there eat ^^ hungry k! Lol. they sent me home aftermath. thanks. (: anddddd wash up and went sleep. around 530am i went sleep! no time for school loooool. so didnt went today. sucky napfa! go also fail one. lol anyway woke up this morning, realized my bb kept rebooting non stop. im super pissed off, around 10am plus i went to cp and asked, they asked me to go somerset there so i immediately trained down. i haven't eat anything yet sioool. when repairing in progress i went 313 buy tako yaki. hungry. then walked back to collect my phone. i love this person so much! she actually helped me exchange her battery with me cause my battery dont works at all. damn faulty. i thought needa buy a new battery but in the end no need. mad happy okay! hahahhaha. and im smiling to myself all the way home like an idiot. finally my phone revived. im revived too!

No comments: