Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pedicure test today! I think im so gona flunk it!-.-
There's manicure test and follow by csv re-test tomorrow too! aww.
exams exams exams.... and still exams! there're all coming! :/
Hope i would be able t wake up early tomorrow! TATAS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by  TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by  TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Is it worth waiting?
Do you even spare a thought for my feelings before?
Do you know it really meant so much to me?
I doubt you know yeah.

I hope i can live everyday happily! just like last time!
will happy ever be back again to me?
I don't know either.
Things had all changed too. There's not gonna be the same anymore.
I guess I've to face the truth bravely and walks down this path.

No comments: