Saturday, April 24, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by  TinyPic

Friday just ended so quickly with a blink of an eye.
went teoheng with mel. hahaha. we both went for a date. LOL
sang for 3 hours and left. we should extend the time longer next time! hahahah
didnt went to airport.
I wonder how to live my weekends for the rest of my life... Omgxz.
If my weekends were that boring, I would rather wake up early for school okay.
sucha boring weekends! and it always is.
There're upcoming tests too, even projects, its givin me a hard time, should I chiong or not to?
I'm veyr tired now, and im so reluctant to do anything. Seems like my brain's rusty so it doesnt works. Lost interest in somethings. Sigh
I wanna have a rabbit :( it costs so ex. ;/
I hate my life, thats all lol~
I wanna migrate.

No comments: