Wednesday, January 20, 2010

对他唯一遗憾,是分手那天… 我奔腾的眼泪都停不下来

Yesterday, ikea after school :D to buy things as we were told to! went Giants and bought a egg tarts w different flavour ! Homed aorund 8plus~ watched Hi My Sweetheart ep 13! walao wey. super duper sadddd. But i love this drama manymany! x3 I cant wait to watch the next ep!-,- Tday im fcuking tired cannnnn.__. i fell asleep during LLA lesson LOL~ i couldn't control my eyes :x & things to me are getting tougher. not as easy as you thought. holyshittszxzst! :x mpt practical, learnt hand massage ! Nice ehhhs. ahaha. I wanna try on my meimei's hand if i can remember the steps cos i didnt bring back my paper :O after that cvc, did 'pesentation', sim released us early :D but went tamp 1 t buy somethings and homed! Ohszx, and i saw my primary school friend :p Oh m geeee. its raining heavily now! :x anway
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JOLIN! :D

Below pics were taken yesterday~

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: