Monday, January 25, 2010

你招财,我进宝

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lub this bunny a lot :p wooooolala!
Firstly i was daydreaming, secondly i was trying to talk to the sleepy bunny, thirdly the bunny didnt respond so i screamed madly, fourthly the bunny still no respond, so i very sad & worried. :P
(being random lah :x LOL kill boredoms!) The rest of the pics will upload next time ;)

Highloooooow! Cny's coming soon! Maybe my blogsongs will changed to new year songs soon :D HAHA.
Everyday are tiring days to me. I kept on yawning though i'd slept a lot and slept for very long! Which I've no idea why too-,- Friday no school so i can sleep more. Hah, but llike no use ley, im still tired. How I wish one day i can live without yawning manxzs! O.O Yesterday went out with my cuzzies and xiaoahyi to shop for clothes, like finally :D I wanna buy a new phone too!!! But for sure, will get naggings from my dad. My meimei is really.. crazy? She has been shutting herself in the room and piles of homeworks were just right infront of her :/ & she ignored me while im talking to her cos she wanna concentrate on her work! Super rude can. 没大没小!LOL. If i got half of her 'hardworking', i think my mom will be happy. But sadly, I ain't. LOLxzxs. Just now, outing to ikea with yan er and em! Okay, ikea was super crowded with humans. Managed to find a seat and we ate our lunch thr. went to play around and took a LOL video! Hah. and lastly yan'er bought clock for the class. Bussed back to amk, walked around and homed. Siann sia, tomorrow got school. One tiring week is starting again.. Zzz. How I wished i can sleep forever ^^

Should I wait for Hi My Sweetheart later at midnight or go to bed straight!?!? :x

No comments: