Thursday, December 31, 2009

也许往事只能回味吧。

Went to town to collect the tickets for the countdown at Marina bay the float there :D so trained to town with Yan'er and sofea. and then went to collect after that we went to eat. After eating, walked around~ and went home after that. Two days ago, I checked my results on internet, and i dont have any courses which i am shortlisted, i am not gonna appeal or resubmit cause idont like the other courses. @ the same day, I passed the interview and got into Beauty therapy course.. Im really happy. But thennnn, i still have to pass my medical examinations in order to really got in the course, i have to rely on that. If i didnt pass the medical examination, i will have no courses to attend meaning i no need to study, (anything) But very suay, i cannot have full one cause my da yi ma visit me wtf. So wil b getting back my report on Saturday but it's somehow too late ley. Monday school reopen already... -,-haiyaaaa i dont like the place they asked me to go check up. Check up is really very irritating, im not gonna go there again. Tomorrow will be going marina bay the float there to celebrate thanks to Sofea for the free tickets :D and thanks to Farhan too. Hahahah byebye. What happened in 2009, will just become a part of my memory soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: