Monday, September 28, 2009

蔡松坡与小凤仙~

Photobucket

YEAH! Today is very happy and fun :D

Hmmmm, last night slept around 4am plus, being woke up by my aunt's voice when going to 1pm-,- lmaosxz. Super surprised that she and my cousins came over to my house tday lol! Very happpaye too. Had our breakfast at home, and played w hamsters and blababla~ After tht they went off as my aunt going out later. I very bored ar, took out the vcd and planning t watch 歌仔戏 - 梁山伯与祝英台. Who knows my cousins came back my house later a bit then go hme lol. Then went online and play and stuffs lo~ Then i continued to watch 歌仔戏. :D watched till ep 3, and they wanted to go home, and i went over to their house too~ my meimei everytime want study so she never follow us~

Waited for the bus for around 30mins-,- But luckily we get to watch the god possessed on the people's body la, so many gods, all so nice, and i saw 孙悟空 too! (below) (the right one is roughly the one i saw)
Patterns, actions all the same. and more other gods. hehe i like to see this kind. Because my hse there got dont know what kind of ceremony la, so long zhong one. Seriously, last few days, the GETAI there super noisy, also not nice to listen one-,- my eardrums almost burst. Zzz

Took 159 to Compass point, went to Oldchangkee there find my aunt, and she gave us freeeee fooods lol! She gave me money and then inally i can get to buy soya bean with peaaaaarl :D i am as happy as a lark! Lol-,- anyway, we planned to go home after tht, as we were damn tired. Reached home, didn't played bicycle, cause we tired ma, plus the sky is getting darker. and wanna watch teeeeve. so after tht had dinner. and did some LOL things and camwhored. I am sleepy but idk why i never sleep. My the other two cousins fell asleep lmaosxz. Around 9pm plus, they sent me off till the bridge there, and i bussed hme~


Bathed and all, camwhored w my sis as my papa was using comp. Then now my turn to use, so upload pics while typing these :D My meimei very sad cause she got pimple :D


Hahah, the lol video tht me and my cousin took it :D This is very lame + fun .



Sorry if the pics were too big, i am very lazy to make-,- If you dont like then dont scroll down^^
because they will give you nightmares! anyway sweeetest night :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


& i hate my neighbours a lot. I wanna on my teeeve loud cannot ar? you not happy your problem la, SO!?!! so ugly lo they all. All they gave was suckish attitude. Sometimes, i watched hokkien opera, Then they will like talk to loud, IRRITATING! Tday, got 3 girls from the house when closing the door, then they said " blablablablabla they on teeve so loud one," they thought is ah ma watching lol. Then walked pass and look into my house. eeeeee act yi ge ah lian only. STEP sia-,- and then they like got surprised its ME! the one watching! :D then they laugh lor. so, like i care like tht. Tell you la, they look damn ugly, i see alr wanna puke man . Like demons like tht . old de old, young de young, ALL VERY NOISY ONE LA. walk pass my house kept on shouting like siao-,- shen jing bing yi ge. Also not singaporeans, and also not their house lo, they all are just like tenants only lei. stupid people are always like tht. Kan bu shun yan!!!!!

No comments: