Wednesday, June 17, 2009

彩虹 篇

Always a short and boring post, you can don't read it, hahaha.

Changed my blogskin, since quite lotsa friends were scared of the opera pics bah ? haha. ok nevermind:) I will miss youuuuu pics!-,- Anyway, chang hua duan shuo, went school for art camp this morning. Everytime thinking of going school my heart like 'huh...' de feeling. Don't even feel like going lo. School sucks lah. Darg me heavy leg or whatever shit to school. Wa! Tday feeel damn sian and tired one lo! Lao sai too :'( This is a very suay thingy. But after that ok alr lol. Photoshop drive me crazy. Stayed up till 5plus and off to catch Drag Me To Hell with Sof after tht hahaaaaa, Okay, watching this movie, seriously im gonna have heart attack. And yeaaa, disgusting scenes toooo. It makes me feel like puking only lol. And homed aft tht.

Shiiiiiatxzsx. Tomorrow still got art-,- But heng ar! Last day alr eh! wahahaha. So tht means total i only come for 2 days. lols. andandanddd sgp H1N1 cases is increasing. God. *praying*

Okkk liao laaa, im gonna watch 《花月正春风》 alr.

Byexzsx.

No comments: