Wednesday, June 10, 2009

傻瓜 篇

Went out alone around 4 plus, firstly went to cut my hair, secondly bussed to compass point to search for the three dvds tht i wanted. Bussed to tpy aft tht. Bought some stuffs. One trip really can burn my ass lol! But it was a very fun trip because i love long rides, so cool. lols. anyway, around 9plus then went home. The result was, i only found 1 dvd i wanted. O.O COOL LA.

hahaha, nevermind ! Friday/saturday! going Chinatown with Xinyi! ^^ Very happppy. hehe.

I'm so gonna buy every dvds manxzxs! I remembered once tht my aunt brought me to the shop above CK, sold a lot dvds. and i saw a lot a lot hokkien operas! Omg how can i forget that!!! So forgetful, anyway it had been months? Erm. i hope the time i reach there, it will still got stocks hor. If not i die die. D:
I WILL BE SUPER SAD. VERY SAD. TOO SAD. : (

And fcukin da yi man come manxzs. wth. visit me for wht sia, dont you knw im going chalet huh! Walaooooooo eh! Anyway if i cramp or wht, i will kill youuuuuu! >:O
I'm gonna have a prepare first, because this is not the first time alr. Sigh! Nightmares again! ><" God please Bless Me hor! ~~~~~~
AH MI TUO FUO!!!
haixz.

No comments: