Friday, March 27, 2009

do ya'll believe in karma?

Early in the morning, sort of scolded by ng.

she really very toot. i hate her sometimes hehe. oooooo spoil my mood so dont care bout her. wahaha.
And lessons were. boring of course! tht goes without saying : D
i think me, myself might as wll dont have to attend school alr. i was like so wasting my life away. Aft school, went to shop for groceries. and aft tht bought quite lotsa things to eat.
yummmaye* heh heh heh.

off to our eating paradise. and thts all.
my eye felt so heavy, anytime will close. so i decided not to go for art consultation.

_ very pain. this kind of pain will definitely scare me, walao x(
hope it will get better.

Anyway, i bet tomorrow she'll either call parent/nagging/give demerit.
or even worse things idk.

Shuuucks! If she's my parent, i will surely bang my head on the wall.

byexzs.

No comments: