Friday, February 27, 2009

一部最浪漫的清宮傳奇,一群最深情的江湖兒女...
Photobucket

My computer is not listening to me anymore! :( i feel so sad... lol.
Nevermind, i will make it listen to me. stop being so laggy uh! ><" alright, one day just passed like this. so fast it will be another weeek. why are days passing so quickly? i did notice, but i don't want goood times to pass tht fast you knw. :( maybe tht was the last year. So i should spend more times, ha! anyway, i found all 還珠格格 de songs very nice. Each songs have the meaning. and it's really very meaningful. nice lyrics, haha. i now then notice it. too slow, i really enjoy listening. so i put it as my blog song. ehh sorrrrry uh, i love oldies songs. hehhh, one of my friend too! Unbelievable right? i suspect my past life, lol. alright shall end here. Bye!

No comments: