Saturday, January 31, 2009

《嫦娥奔月》 之玉兔篇

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love tht popcorn teacher teaching haha. at least she was better than last time one lol. hope i can improve lo, try la. maths was an i-d-k lesson to me.eng was soo bored, feel like sleeping. i hate to collect old newspapers, damn smelly and so dusty yuckkkk, can you imagine the dust all flying around you? gooooosh. i wanted to quit, lai don't allow. cause of tht stupid lil cat. hmm she's very bad, very very bad. chinese lesson was camwhoring w sister, cos of tht lil rabbit, haha. fun yea. and went to mac had lunch, so full. and s, e & wj went back sch for band, while me and sis went home. and now gonna prepare my things and off to my big uncle's hse to bai niannnnn :D heh heh heh, angbaooooooo lmao. byeexzsxszxzhsixz.

No comments: