Monday, January 26, 2009

Fate brings people together,

Photobucket
Ouch, my teeth are in pain right now, don't even feel like eating anything. just hope will be better tomorrow, cause i don't wanna miss any food tomorrow or even later. anyway, changed blogskin agn ha, anything simple will do,(; maybe will blog this few days, but maybe after cny. my new year everytime got problem one, feel like i'm a failure. talks w ling and yi, felt better but mind still not at ease, my heart aches a lot. i told ling abt my last favour of wht i want, i want her to help me transfer some words aft i'm off. lols, it's jst in case, cause i'd a kind of strong feeling. my diary will be my life's story. but, nevermind that, lemme try to stay happy for now first. I got a lot of things to do like tht, hmmph~ so bored right now, ugh! my breaking dawn still have not read finish yet-,- I've to read finish asap. because i'll forget whr's the story. alright, shall go prepare my things first and get going to my grandma's hse for reunion dinner later on, bye. I don't wish to lose anyone. everybody always, *smiles*

No comments: