Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm lovin' it,

Photobucket
Ok, normal posting(;
Think maybe that I won't have the time to read finish my Eclipse, cos these whole week and next week don't have much time, and school reopening soon, the feeling is so sucks. I feel like transfering school. Cos of the stupid teachers, principals there. Tell your, I won't be missing this fcukin school even I leave or graduated. It's not I wanna say, seriously I hate this school alot. :/
Ok shall stop tht, went to Tpy, cityhall w S & E. & Then off to bugis, bought some stuffs thr :D Went to Haji lane, in the end we lost out way. lol couldn't find the place tht we been thr before, don't know how to say.
So we bussed back to Bugis and then went to National Library. We're using comp and finding storybooks lol. As you can see, the LOL conversation below ( the other post ). lol we're too bored? maybe. So aft tht I've gotta go cos needa go cousin's hse. Sorry s & e, for causing your to rush.:/ remember x'mas eve our date, haaaa. So trained back to amk. Sof dropped first as she going to find her family. so left me & em. Thought was bored. Then we saw quite many funny things in the train lol! Then I saw the one indian man was holding on to a crocodile soft toy, which was soooo LOL you know. He was like torturing the toy :x And used it to disturb others, I know it was not funny at all, know why? haha cos your not at the spot.
If you're, you'll laugh like crazy, sorry you cannot laugh too crazy, if not you'll be like me, feel like banging my whole head on the wall to calm down bit. Actually not everyone will bang their haed on the wall-,- Ok getting better after, but I kept on PI PA LA PI LA PA LA keep on saying alot of things like non-stop, em couldn't take it, she laugh and asked me shut up, haha but I countinued. Lol, tht indian man was soooo much older than us, still play a toy in the train.
Trying to show off his crocodile. Lol. Don't care laaa. Haha so we got off the train and homed aft tht. Okay I think I shall stop here. I find tht my post tdy are so wordy, lol. I see until wanna sleep. Idk why, lol. Bye~

HAPPY


15TH


TO


MY SIS


EMILY LIM


THE STRANGE/VAMIPIRE :D




Sis! Hope you enjoy your days :D love cha! bye! ^^

No comments: