Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Story,

Photobucket

I'd been watching 霹靂MIT and reading my eclipse lately... & tdy I spent my almost-whole-day reading eclipse. Left a few more chapters to go, and seriously I love the story a lot. hah. All of a sudden, I'm missing Australiaaa, the fun thr. Though it was only one week.
Yeh, updated my livejournal as well. I'd left it to rot for about 2 months? lol funnaye just feeling bored. And I think I was crazy? sort of.. having some stupid crazy illness? don't know how to explain, sucks. I just don't feel like welcoming year 2009 at all. I was like stuck at 2007. I know I was outta mind, but the thought of school reopening makes me gone mad! How I wish I could stop the time or rewind back. Okkkkk, stop complaining here as I don't wanna ruin my mood now, later can't get to sleep lol. Guess wht time was it now? TADA! It's 3.24am, and I'm staying soooo awake right now, hee. Not having any insomnia alright. Was sooo addicted to Eclipse till don't feel like sleeping. But still have to get some sleep, shiatty eye bags are getting worse, so is my panda eye. I'm hungry now, nothing left for me to eat. I think the best was to go sleep and tomorrow shall continue w Eclipse :D

No comments: