Sunday, September 28, 2008

Imma ghost.

Whatever, I'm bored anyway. HEH HEH.
Ahhahaa ! Just realised that me & baybeh had already chatted online fer bout 2 hrs like that?
till now still chatting. HAAA!
anyway, she's FUNNAYE , THAT CHOCOLATEY PROFESSOR. haaaa.

omgomgomggg. idk what happen to me yesterday. totally sucks.
like a sudden breakdown, due to what? I also not sure.
quite pissed off. GRRR.
Actually today going out with sister.
but then her eyes not fully recover so stay at home first . so everyone was studying...
while me, the only one still playing & most of the times spending on watching teeve. -,-
fugshitzxz !
I can predict that this EOY, I'm so gonna flunk my test badly like don't know what.
cs till now, I didn't even touch my books yet.

I think good friend is angry with me for not studying ehh . Idk eh.
goodfriend always ask me to study, persuade me. but in the end I also didn't even study.
I'm sorry . :x
but then I'll try my best sooon ,
don't angry uh ! hahaha.

thankyou

fer reminding me to study. YOU'RE REALLY A GOOD FRIEND.





ENDLESS LOVE.

MOONLIGHT SONATA.

MARRIAGE D' AMOUR.



MY COUSIN!!!!! he played. ( To Zanarkand )



GRANADO ESPADA! he played it toooo!

No comments: